This is Transfarm4.0
Agriculture requires innovations to increase production yields in terms of quantity and quality, but also to increase efficiency in resource management. It is necessary to reduce environmental impact and production costs, in a context of climate change and market globalization. Precision farming is gaining a crucial role in helping farmers run their businesses in a way that is productive and sustainable. Although the Central European area is the core of EU manufacturing, precision farming has not been high in the agenda and focus of smart specialization in our regions.
The project Transfarm 4.0 aims at increasing the direct participation of farmers in the precision farming sector and boosting the competitiveness of the European precision farming advanced manufacturing supply chains. Transfarm 4.0 will scout new demand-driven precision farming solutions to meet the needs of the farmers. Within the project, companies, clusters, research institutions and farmers will interact to bring new technological solutions to the market.
REGIONAL ACTION PLAS
- REGIONAL ACTION PLAN BIELSKO-BIAŁA, SILESIAN VOIVODESHIP
- REGIONAL ACTION PLAN SLOVENIA
- REGIONAL ACTION PLAN TO TRANSFORM THE REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL SPECIALIZATION IN PF IN S3 DRIVING FORCE
- REGIONAL ACTION PLAN TO TRANSFORM THE REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL SPECIALIZATION IN S3 DRIVING FORCE
- REGIONAL ACTION PLAN UPPER AUSTRIA